 People / 1649
Re: Wedding Date Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:42:20 GMT

CONGRATULATIONS you two!  What a wonderful idea.  I don't think I can hop
down to San Diego that weekend, but it is might tempting!

BEST WISHES!

            Janice

In lugnet.events, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Todd and I are happy to announce our plans to wed this Spring.

On Saturday, April 28th, 2001 in Carlsbad, California,
we'll have an informal evening ceremony followed by festivities.

Expect peppy music and dancing, fun food, bubbling beverages, and some special
surprises. Children are welcome to play along with us as we stay up past
bedtime!

Our invitation list is forming fast. We hope you will submit your request for an
official invitation through an online sign-up page where you'll also find more
detailed info. Right now, Todd and I need to gauge the general level of
interest. (URL to come shortly)

Please don't be shy! Todd and I will delight in meeting you, even if for the
first time. Our community's coming together makes cause for even more
celebration.

Stay tuned for more information.

:-)

:-)