 People / 1657
Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:47:08 GMT

In lugnet.people, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.events, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Todd and I are happy to announce our plans to wed this Spring.

On Saturday, April 28th, 2001 in Carlsbad, California,
we'll have an informal evening ceremony followed by festivities.
[...]
Stay tuned for more information.
[...]

Thanks everyone, for your good wishes.

I'm setting up a discount code with American Airlines. I need to select a
destination airport. Should I assume most people would fly into LAX or San
Diego?

San Diego, please. Or John Wayne. The drive to and from LAX is icky compared
to the drive from San Diego. IMHO.

But if fares are a LOT lower like 100 or so, then LAX. Not that I care, I'll
be using miles probably.

I think it would
be good for communication if everyone concerned were to chat about
their rides,
flights, rooms, activities, advice, etc here in this message group, or for
privacy sake, on a mailing list created for the purpose. I'm afraid I'm >getting
rather swamped.

Do you WANT a mailing list? It's childs play to create one on
egroups/yahoogroups and I am happy to do it if it's public (anyone can join)
but not if I have to manage the entrants. Too much admin.

What do people want to do? I think discussion here (or on
lugnet.people.superspecialday or someother group) is a good way to go.

++Lar