 People / 1661
Re: Wedding Date Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 23:28:44 GMT

In lugnet.people, Aaron West writes:
I am very pleased that you are both taking this step and it would be my
sincere honor to attend.  I will certainly be there with my family to wish
you well.

Great!

Question:  Should we throw 1x1 white bricks or just rice :) ?

Unfortunately, I was informed by LL that the throwing of any such thing is
against their policy.

Best wishes!
Aaron

thanks.