 People / 1642
Re: Wedding Date Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 06:24:47 GMT

Hello my name is Andrew Hull.
     I am glad to hear that you two are getting married. Although i have
been using Lugnet for some while, I don't post many messages and quite
frankly, i don't know the whole story behind you two (Todd and Suzan). What
i'm sort of saying is, i would love to attend the wedding (if at all
possible) but i would feel a bit awkward being there, since nobody knows me,
i know nobody etc. Would i still be invited though?
     I actually don't know if i could attend for the fact(s) that i'm only
15, and i am a diabetic. And my parents don't like the "meeting people
online and then going to see them in real life" type of thing, whether it's
something as harmless as Legos or not. okay sorry, i'll stop typing now,
it's 10:00 at night and i'm just bored. Congrats on the marriage!!

-Andrew Hull
www.taxihamster.cjb.net
taxihamster@onebox.com