 People / 1665
Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 03:06:33 GMT

In lugnet.people, Frank Filz writes:
[...]
One thing which would be real nifty is if someone could set up a
room-mate and ride sharing finder web application. I know I for one
would like to be able to share a room and ride or taxi to reduce costs.
On the ride aspect, I will be happy to rent a car and be designated
driver for a group of folks because I don't plan on imbibing enough to
worry, and would even totally abstain if desirable.

Frank

exactly! that's the sort of thing that would make a real difference. I wish I
had time to set up such a webpage, but I don't.

A good offer like yours, Frank, is the kind of thing that could make a
difference between someone attending or not. So getting that word out, then
displaying the expected status of your carload would be ideal.

-Suz