 People / 1671
Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 21:16:50 GMT

In lugnet.people, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
exactly! that's the sort of thing that would make a real difference. I wish I
had time to set up such a webpage, but I don't.

Hmm, don't forget you've got FTX at your resources, no need to bother with
pesky HTML, right?

A good offer like yours, Frank, is the kind of thing that could make a
difference between someone attending or not. So getting that word out, then
displaying the expected status of your carload would be ideal.

<nod> Good luck with everything!

I wish I could come; but since I can't, I'd like to at least send a minifig.
Could someone who *is* planning to come take on themselves this task? It
would be really great, and like Frank said - one less worry for Todd and
Suz, that would make a lot of us feel better about not attending. I bet
many, many people would appreciate it if someone could make plans to get a
whole bunch of minifigs there.

-Shiri