 People / 1627
RE: Wedding Date Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 21:15:47 GMT

Suzanne D. Rich writes:
On Saturday, April 28th, 2001 in Carlsbad, California,
we'll have an informal evening ceremony followed by festivities.

I'd love to come, but I don't think I can afford to go the weekend before
finals start...and flight from Cleveland to San Diego aren't cheap.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/