 People / 1733
Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:27:36 GMT

In lugnet.people, Matthew Teets writes:
Out of curiosity, has anyone got suggestions on a hotel, or has a discount
program been set up?  If you can get a block of rooms then usually you can

Block of rooms?  How about a room of blocks?

Actually that is a good point.  I would like to get all the
reservations done soon but I don't know the complete schedule yet.
If it's possible to give us more details (timing, locations
etc.) that would help.

KL