 People / 1734
Re: Happy Birthday to me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:34:27 GMT

mfuss903 wrote:

In lugnet.people, Tim Courtney writes:
Hey..
Just thought I'd say today (Feb 27) is my birthday.  Feel free to send me LEGO.
;-)

-Tim

Well, happy B-DAY!!!  Your lego is in the mail - oh ya, what was your addy
again? I put my addy for the "mail to" part, just so I know it will not get
lost :)~
Mark
mfuss903

Well, my birthday is tomorrow. Looks like no LEGO coming my way... :-(
(actually there probably is, I've got enough eBay wins on their way that
I will probably receive something tomorrow).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com