 People / 1742
Re: Happy Birthday to me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 01:37:03 GMT

In lugnet.people, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.people, Tim Courtney writes:
Hey..Just thought I'd say today (Feb 27) is my birthday.

Hey!! two days after me.

And 5 days before me (Mar 4).
Happy B-Day to both of you :)
Which is 11 days before mine (this is like a math word problem...). And ditto.

Feel free to send me LEGO.

Me too!  I haven't gotten a LEGO birthday present in years...
--Bram
That's just it... I haven't gotten LEGO for my birthday in years either (and
I've had a lot more years...) but this year, my g/f (yes, the non-AFOL but
tolerant one ;) bought me the 3724 LEGO Dragon! How cool is that!

I haven't started yet (tonight, tonight, I'm gonna build tonight...) but
upon opening the boxes I could only think "My God... it's full of green".
Which is the way I wish the UCS X-Wing had been (more monochromatic, not
green -- the reason the X-Wing took me so long to build is having to find
the yellow piece specifically vs. a blue one or grey or white... if they
didn't insert so many 'random coloured' pieces in those sets it'd be so much
less painful. I find the first 2x4 grey plate and that's the right one!).

Sorry, I'll stop babbling now. I'm just giddy.

Mark W.