 People / 1722
Re: Happy Birthday to me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 02:39:58 GMT

In lugnet.people, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.people, Kyle Keppler writes:
In lugnet.people, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.people, Tim Courtney writes:
Hey..
Just thought I'd say today (Feb 27) is my birthday.

Hey!! two days after me.
:-)

Hey!! Does, that mean Feb 25? Thats mine! You stole it!

I'd venture to say you stole hers, being that she's older than you (I won't
say how much older, for the desire of keeping posting privileges on LUGNET) ;-)

Sooo! I *still* think *she* stole it :-P

--Kyle

(hint..member page) <gdr>

-Tim