 People / 1841
Re: Wedding Date Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:30:31 GMT

In lugnet.events, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Todd and I are happy to announce our plans to wed this Spring.

I don't know if I am too late to mention this, but I and another person
would like to attend.  Where is the sign-up/invitation page?

Are you two registered somewhere? And is there an official list of the other
persons attending?

-- Hop-Frog