 People / 1840
Re: Lodging Options for for the Lehman-Rich Wedding
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:07:26 GMT

In lugnet.people, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.people, Matthew Teets writes:
<snip info>
I personally am for the Inns of America route since $$60-100/day buys a lot
of Lego, but maybe I'm just cheap.  If anyone has other suggestions I would
love to hear them.  For the record I am attending with my wife and daughter.
If other people who are coming would post how many are coming and where they
would like to stay, hopefully we'll be able to come to an agreement quickly.
Also, if you are like us and you are staying a couple extra days like we are
the Palisades has a nice local attractions page:
http://www.grandpacificpalisades.com/attractions.htm

Let me know what you think!

Thanks for doing the legwork on this!  I'm personally split down the
middle... part of me wants to go the cheap route (because, ya, $100 a night
buys a lot of Lego), but I'm really tempted into staying at the Palisades.
That's where my wife & I stayed when we went to LLC last year, and it's
really nice.  It was also *incredably* convenient to be across the street
(literally!) from Legoland.  We were closer to the gates than parts of the
parking lot.

I'm attending on my own, and would be interested in room-and-ride sharing.

James

James,

Actually I forgot to include one other item, I'll be staying for 4 days in
Carlsbad, so it's an extra $400 for me.  I don't know how long other people
are staying, so I guess I'll ask for people to state their opinion, how many
people are coming, and how many days they are staying.

Matt