 People / 1860
Re: Wedding Attendee List?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:58:10 GMT

In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.people, Larry Pieniazek writes:
was a decision ever made as to whether or not a list of Wedding
attendees would be posted publicly in this newsgroup?
It would be spiffy to know the answer to this. Very spiffy indeed.

I think what Suzanne is planning to do is to email people and they can
disclose the information themselves if they prefer.

Correct. That's on my list of a zillion things to be done a month ago.

Taking care of that this morning.

I'm on the train at the
moment and can't easily check, but I think she might be doing this later
today.

[...]
- the invites haven't gone out yet
[...]

This one.  And you're most definitely on the invite list.  :-)

Absolutely.

Everyone, I believe, that requested an invitation is now "officially" invited. A
total of 42 people.

Please understand that my inviting the entire internet to a party is pretty
unconventional. There isn't a chapter on how to do it in my bridal book.
:-) I'm juggling many variables here (as well as not-so-variables).

Anyone who is alarmed may contact me directly at bride@baseplate.com

-Suz