 People / 1808
Re: Wedding Attendee List?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:31:42 GMT

A better question is, "how/when do we know if we are
invited yet?"  I would like to make reservations
but I haven't heard any response to the online
signup yet.

KL

In lugnet.people, Eric Harshbarger writes:

Suzanne,

was a decision ever made as to whether or not a list of Wedding
attendees would be posted publicly in this newsgroup?

cheers,

eric