 People / 1856
Re: Wedding Attendee List?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:30:30 GMT

Yes, it was suggested to have an informal LUGOLA get together to greet some
out of town guests staying with the local folks. At any rate, we are all
jazzed about your wedding!

You mentioned in a previous post that there was a request form to fill out?
I didn't know about that, but I DID post a reply to Suzanne's preliminary
inquiry about me planning on coming. Hope that counts for something?

Either way, just a reminder this is who I'll bring:

Me (Daniel Jassim)
Mark Sandlin
Mark Rideout

I know you're busy, so please post back to confirm when you get a chance.

Dan