 People / 1872
Re: Wedding Attendee List?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:53:56 GMT

In lugnet.people, James Brown writes:

Ditto on all of the above.  If more than a couple people tie together, it
may be worth renting a van or SUV or something for the weekend.

I'm going to start an FTX page for connecting people at the other end for
rides, rooms, etc.

James

Ditto ditto.

I have to fly to Orange County (John Wayne Airport) or pay actual dollars so
OC it is for me.

++Lar