 People / 1863
Re: Wedding Attendee List?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:49:47 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
news:3ac0af2a.155776513@lugnet.com...

What made me uncomfortable when I freaked out a few weeks ago was the
thought of someone organizing and promoting something earlier in the day on
Saturday or on Sunday at LLC, as some kind of add-on.  I think it was the
word "event" that set me off and made me nervous more than anything.  It's a
wedding and we want to keep it a wedding.

I think that was me you flipped out at.

When I said the word 'event,' I meant wedding, and was never planning on any
add-on formal stuff, just for clarification.  I was terribly shocked when you
flipped out too, because I didn't mean anything other than wedding, I saw it as
a reaction to the word 'event' being used in association with it.

As far as Legofesting on Friday night, and informal gathering at the park on
Saturday, count me in.  Thursday night maybe even (my flight gets in at 8:30
something to LAX) - depending on how tired I am.  Friday morning and afternoon
I'll probalby be doing some smaller stuff with friends who I am staying with and
who are coming in.

Brandon Grifford (the other half of Zacktron) will be joining me as well for the
festivities, and the wedding.

-Tim