 People / 1847
Re: Wedding Attendee List?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 02:03:27 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mark Rideout writes:

I just went ahead and bought the ticket with an understanding that it was an
"open" invitation. I thought the formal invitations were just a formality
for us and a way for Todd and Suzanne to have a general count.

I hope I'm not disappointed! ;)

I did this as well, but I also had some private communication with them
around the time I bought the ticket [1].  So, I'm pretty sure I'm on the
list. :-)  I can't make any assurance one way or another for everyone,
though...I don't know how they're doing it.  Though, I believe it is an open
invitation, you just need to register.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

[1] And for direct from Boston, I spent a LOT of $ on it too.  Not good for
a poor college student, but this is a once in a lifetime thing for some
friends that I don't wanna miss.

-Tim