 People / 1864
Re: Wedding Attendee List?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:53:24 GMT

"Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message
news:GAv5Cn.HCH@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.people, Tim Courtney writes:

[1] And for direct from Boston, I spent a LOT of $ on it too.  Not good for
a poor college student, but this is a once in a lifetime thing for some
friends that I don't wanna miss.

You should have bought a ticket from Providence.  Communter rail runs right to
TF Green airport, and my ticket cost <$250.

Ick....a LOT less than mine.  I think I just looked for Logan and Manchester.
Is that a direct flight, to what airport?  Do they have United?  I'm using
United because I can get miles there on my card and also have a first class
upgrade coupon they gave me.  I'm trying to get first class on the way back to
Boston, because I'll be tired from burning the candle at both ends, and will
want to sleep in comfort.

A direct flight was a major reason for me choosing the one I did, too.

-Tim