 People / 1865
Re: Wedding Attendee List?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:44:06 GMT

Suzanne D. Rich wrote:

In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.people, Larry Pieniazek writes:
was a decision ever made as to whether or not a list of Wedding
attendees would be posted publicly in this newsgroup?
It would be spiffy to know the answer to this. Very spiffy indeed.

I think what Suzanne is planning to do is to email people and they can
disclose the information themselves if they prefer.

Correct. That's on my list of a zillion things to be done a month ago.

Taking care of that this morning.

Ok, now that my invite is confirmed, I'm starting to look at tickets. It
looks like I can save $50-60 or so by coming into Orange County instead
of San Diego. Is that worth doing? Hmm, no it isn't, I just looked more
carefully at the flights, they require too many connections (or if you
trim the connections, the price goes way up). Hmm, amusing... One of the
flights is via Charlotte NC. I decided to check direct from there since
it's conceivable to drive down there. Flying straight from there instead
of through there adds $50 to the price of the ticket!

Also, I'd love to share a hotel room. If you're interested in sharing,
let me know. I think I'm interested in the INNS OF AMERICA at $70 per
night. I'll also be interested in some ride sharing. Is anyone willing
to do pickups at the airport? How much does a cab ride from the airport
to the hotel cost, or does Inns of America have an airport shuttle?
Since I won't be imbibing anything more than perhaps a glass of
champagne, I'm also happy to rent a vehicle and give rides.

I do need to check with my management and see if it's ok to be gone 3
weekends in a row. I'm planning on arriving fairly late Friday so I
don't have to take any vacation time since they don't want us to take
vacation right now (it's a shame because I'd have much prefered to take
an extra day or two).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com