 People / 1844
Re: Wedding Attendee List?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 00:21:00 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
Are others in the same position as I am? If I'm not invited, go ahead and
tell me that, I can take it. We didn't invite everyone we wanted to invite
to our wedding either, it just wasn't practical.

Me too, I'm hoping to use Air Miles for the flight but I need to do it
soon...

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1