 People / 1843
Re: Wedding Attendee List?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 23:41:42 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.people, Eric Harshbarger writes:

Suzanne,

was a decision ever made as to whether or not a list of Wedding
attendees would be posted publicly in this newsgroup?

It would be spiffy to know the answer to this. Very spiffy indeed.

I am in the position of not knowing if
- I wasn't invited
or
- the invites haven't gone out yet
or
- mine got lost, lost in the mail, or my wife destroyed it, or whatever.

Since I was going to fly on miles to get there, every day that goes by now,
as we get closer to the date, significantly reduces the probability that I
can go. I thought of just going ahead and getting a ticket but I am not
going to go if I'm not invited. That's tacky.

Are others in the same position as I am? If I'm not invited, go ahead and
tell me that, I can take it. We didn't invite everyone we wanted to invite
to our wedding either, it just wasn't practical.

I'm in a similar position. My gating factors are likelyhood of getting
tickets at a low cost and work factors. The work situation is actually
rapidly heading towards a strong likelyhood that I won't be able to
attend the wedding because it's the third weekend in a row that I would
be out of town. Like Larry, I've considered just getting tickets anyway
also, but I respect Todd's and Suzanne's desire for there not to be
gatherings independant of the wedding.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com