 People / 1871
Re: Wedding Attendee List?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:49:34 GMT

In lugnet.people, Frank Filz writes:
Also, I'd love to share a hotel room. If you're interested in sharing,
let me know. I think I'm interested in the INNS OF AMERICA at $70 per
night. I'll also be interested in some ride sharing. Is anyone willing
to do pickups at the airport? How much does a cab ride from the airport
to the hotel cost, or does Inns of America have an airport shuttle?
Since I won't be imbibing anything more than perhaps a glass of
champagne, I'm also happy to rent a vehicle and give rides.

Ditto on all of the above.  If more than a couple people tie together, it
may be worth renting a van or SUV or something for the weekend.

I'm going to start an FTX page for connecting people at the other end for
rides, rooms, etc.

James