 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *237 (-100)
  Re: Directions! (was: Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland)

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Alan Demlow penned these words: (...) Thanks for the quick reply! :) I'll toss it into my MOC pile. :) -John Rudy (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Directions! (was: Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland)

Hi, John. Yes, the church does have a VCR. I'm not positive it will be set up for easy use, but it normally is just sitting there ready for somebody to pop a tape in. The tape looks kind of fun--please bring it! I guess that can be one of your (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Directions! (was: Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland)

(...) I know, bad form and all, but here's a scan of the cover: (URL) Rudy (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Directions! (was: Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland)

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Alan Demlow directed us to follow these directions: (...) By Chance, Alan, does the church have a VCR? I've a short tape of LEGO Animation I could bring with me. Just a thought... -John Rudy (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Directions! (was: Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland)

Hi. Sorry I didn't get these out sooner--we were gone this weekend for a short spring break trip. The location is the Cortland Free Methodist Church (the church has actually changed its name to Living Word Free Methodist Church--at least I think (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

Hi ! Is someone going to post a street address of the location for next Saturday's get together? JB (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

(...) Alan, Looks like it will be a fun afternoon. My mom and I will be in around noon. We just need to know where? What church? Directions from 81 (Yamen Park Exit preferably) Looking forward to the fun. (...) Wayne, I've just recieved a cross (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

(...) I will bring my 9v tracks with me I have about 3-4 (3033 blue tubs) filled Only thing is I Don't have any Crossed Track only straight, curve and points. I'll bring my extra controllers that I have. (...) I really dont have anything I want (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

This all sounds great. I like the idea of finding some building designs that would look good around the Super Chief Route. I actually rode the Super Chief from Chicago to Raton, NM in 1994 and I know I have some pictures of buildings along the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

(...) better. (...) Alan, don't forget to give us the coordinates so we can get there :) Layouts sound great. I dunnno if I will take time to put one together, but I will bring some of my favorite Town vehicles and perhaps some Train creations. As (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

Hi, all. It looks like we're set for Saturday, March 23rd at noon in Cortland. We can order pizza (or something) when we get there. In terms of set-up, I think it might work best to use the tables in the basement for layouts. That way stuff isn't (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Website monthly update

This months updates include: *added new Tohunga/Matorian mocs *added Balance to Turaga mocs *uploaded new Govi, Agariki, and Kapuhoi images on Toa mocs page *uploaded new Nicole, Roman and Krys images on characters page *uploaded new Roman axe and (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

Kevin and all, I wont be able to make it to the meeting on the 23rd, I will be either in Wisconsin, over the midwest, or landing in Ithaca during the meeting. Its at the end of my spring break, so Ill be flying back to Cornell. I really wish I could (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

(...) ton (...) Well, for me trading does not work out too well because I have all of my surplus listed for sale on BrickLink. But, just in time for this meeting, I have finally re-opened my BLink Shop. Anyone who orders from my shop and will be at (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Request for curatorship

"Dave Amos" <davea21@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:GHyqLw.62w@lugnet.com... (...) figure (...) I will second this nomination. Thanks for offering, Dave. I am sure you will do fine and you will also see that it is not difficult at (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

Man, I go away for a few days and then a ton of LUCNY Mail... How nice.. I'm up for the 23rd. Pizza works for me.. If trading is planned, we should start a list of stuff rather then bring a ton of stuff that isn't going to be traded,(just trying to (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Meeting March 23rd in Cortland (was Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er)

Hi Alan - (...) Hey - how about I bring my LEGO carpet? I've got two styles - one's a 4'x8' contiguous roll of various LEGO Town scenes, and the other's the puzzle piece style with numerous interlocking elements. I guess the two can cover an 8'x8' (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

(...) Hey, this is getting better--I like pizza. I am okay with noon on Sat March 23 if pizza is involved. We will need lots of napkins and such to keep pizza grease of the Lego (and if I know Alan, he is thinking the same thing :) __Kevin Salm__ (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

I gotta check with the wife-type person, but I think I can make it that day : ) -JSM (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

Early Afternoon on the 23rd works good for me. Not sure what you guys have done in the past, but maybe a little trade/sell parts...small train/town layout. Just some ideas. Nate (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

My pastor said it should be fine for us to use the church basement that day (Saturday March 23), although he has to confirm it for sure when I see him Sunday. Just as a warning of sorts, it's an old building and not as comfortable as most newer (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

(...) March 23 in Cortland is good by me. __Kevin Salm__ (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

First of all, welcome to Nate. We'd all love to meet you, I'm sure. (somehow that came out sinister, not intentional) Townies are the best, as well as someone else with an interest in Western (although I have to admit that it has been partially (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

The weekend of March 23 is the tail end of my spring break, and I think I likely would be up for something that Saturday (let's see...that would be the 22nd, I think). How does that look for others? Alan (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. And I look forward to possibly meeting some if not all of you at some point in the future. I will be in Oneida the week of March 16-23. Perhaps something small could get planned for then. Who knows. Have a great (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

Binghamton too. ;-) -- Nicole~ (...) I (...) to (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Welcome Nate. Grab a chair and stay for a bit. Drinks and snacks are in the kitchen, help yourself. -- Nicole~ (URL) Jacobs" <njelmo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gs1toA.n2J@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) I (...) about (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

Whew...I am glad to hear I only have to walk on a floor littered with sharp bricks. I was a little concerned I might have to find a white 1x1 in a 5ft lake-effect snow drift. Unfortunatly as we speak I don't have $1000 to send, but is $.10 okay for (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

Nate Welcome aboard.. To complete your membership please send a check for 1000 dollars US and all your lego to me and we should be all set. I charge the group discount prices to rent back their lego. Most of them get angry but, Business is business. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

HOwdy, and welcome! So, you want to become a member, eh? I guess that means you have to go through our hazing routine--it differs for ever member, but we generally have initiates do things like walk barefoot and blindfolded across a floor littered (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Greetings from a fellow CNY'er

Hello. My name is Nate Jacobs and I have been here on Lugnet for about a year and a half now. However I just today came across the LUCNY. I am from Oneida, but go to school in Plattsburgh. I have been into Lego(R) since I was a little boy and I am (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Get-together...

Hi. Sorry to start a different thread on this one, but I'm writing from e-mail. Getting together again sounds fun to me, and our church basement should most likely be available on a given Saturday (I'd need to check with the pastor first). I have (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: My favorite minifig

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message news:GruC47.61n@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) please excuse the length of the link. I buried the image that deep for a (...) Who ever said minifigs were all the same? Scott A (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people)

  My favorite minifig

Picture of Ken Jr. can be found here: (URL) excuse the length of the link. I buried the image that deep for a reason. -- Nicole~ (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people)

  Re: Do we want to meet again?

"John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:GroqyD.Gsn@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> Thanks. Longer response coming soon to a Lugnet newsgroup near you :-) -- Nicole~ (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Pictures and Website

(...) Yeah, I just noticed this. You see, lucny.org was redirected to a domain that hosts all my files on the internet. When that site (www.protonmusic.com) expired, some net pirate stole the domain before I could renew it. Isnt that great? Well, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Pictures and Website

Ok I finally got some snapshots of the undercarriage, plates and trucks for the Santa Fe Chief Coach Cars... (URL) for some these links do not work you can go here (URL) to the passenger car section. Also WHAT THE HECK happened to are website looks (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Do we want to meet again?

(...) Sorry about this again to both of you... (...) I'm currently looking at the weekend of March 9th. It really comes down to when/if Alan can get the church. If not, we could always find a quiet public place (library, coffee shop, corner in a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Do we want to meet again?

(...) We can forgive this little flub. I am walking okay and I hope Dave is, too. (...) I am up for a meeting. My schedule is completely open. Set up some dates and I should be there. Location-wise, Cortland will be fine with me. My exact (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Do we want to meet again?

(...) Heh, Thanks for the concern but, this layoff has actually been a blessing. Things couldn't be better even though I am out of work. I've actually took the time to smell some roses and say, "There are more important things then working 24/7..." (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Do we want to meet again?

(...) This is what I get for thinking and typing at the same time, sorry Kevin, good luck in your recovery (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Do we want to meet again?

Hi All, Thought I'd strike up some conversation this fine day, as it's been rather quiet of late. First of all, congrats to Nicole and all of the Drumms on the baby. I hope little Ken becomes addicted just as we all have. Second, Dave, great to hear (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  I am walking again !!!

Back in November 2001 I posted a message here about my latest surgical status and recovery efforts following a severe motor vehicle collision. (URL) I am happy to report that I have begun to walk again. With some more training and assistance by my (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.ny) !

  Re: Good Tidings

Mother and baby are well? Hope to see pictures soon! Congratulations! :) Tanya (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Good Tidings

(...) Wonderful news! Congratulations! Maggie C. (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Good Tidings

(...) Congrats to the whole family. George (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Good Tidings

Hello Everyone Last night Nicole gave birth to a 7 + pound boy. Ken Jr. Eric Drumm (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Bricks wanted if anyone finds them

Okay, I know these parts may be hard to come by, but if anyone has the Gryffindor shield and/or banners from #4709 Hogwarts Castle and wants to sell them, I will be willing to buy. Im not putting it in marketplace.buysell or whatever, this is just (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Train Show

Did anyone attend the Roberson Train show? If so was there any Lego trains? Thanks Nicole~ (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  WOW what a week....

Well, its been quiet here so I'm going to stir up some new News.. As per Ed's last message I thought I wasn't going to make the train show until Monday the 7th When My boss called me in and said, "Mr Sardullo, we understand what a great job you have (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: new brickshelf account

(...) I am very glad to see your family's contiued presense on Lugnet, and look forward to seeing your MOC's on Brickshelf. I don't often check the "What's New" section there, instead relying on posting on lugnet.announce and various theme groups, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  new brickshelf account

Just letting you all know we have a new brickshelf account. Its here (URL) not much there for now. Nicole~ (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: And So This Is Christmas...

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Rudy writes: *snippage* (...) John - Excellent news of your receipt of the Metroliner and Club Car! Those are two great models. You've had the happy experience of putting it together, I gather? Very cool set. I got a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: And So This Is Christmas...

(...) John- Great to hear you had snow in your area; I wish it snowed here. This Christmas, I just asked for a few Lego sets, The Metroliner and Club Car, and a box of straight tracks. My parents were kind of skeptical on getting me the Metroliner, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  And So This Is Christmas...

Well, it's 8:00 pm now. Just settling down with the family, and decided to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and such. Thought you'd all like to hear my haul. :) <Long Drawn-out mode>Well, the story really goes back about three weeks, when I gave my (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

(...) Very well done, John! Excellent representation of your creative use of elements. Ed (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

(...) Hello John, now your entry is on the contest-sites too: (URL) the song text into the story was a nice idea, so I hope this is OK: (URL) shows your train with the original song as background :-) Kind Regards, René (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

Thanks for the great praise Ben, from you it means alot. Your work along with Larry P.'s is what got me into the Train field to begin with. The Geocities server is back up, I've got the images hosted on my alias geocities, not as good as Brickshelf, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Your site is shutting down quite often. ozbricks wants Lego content. They are offering 50 meg with no advertising yet. (URL) them out. -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:Go4nM2.8xo@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

(...) Thanks John! You really have come with a brilliant first train MOC site into lugnet trains. I especially love your way to put the train in scene. You are a great photographer too (and I think your camera is much better than mine). That (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

Hi All, This is my first Train MOC released to the community, enjoy... (URL) accepted! -John Rudy www.geocities.com/TJJohn12 (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

Ah, MediaMax, not Media Max! :-) An online search turned up precisely one hit, which was an online classified from Nov. 30, 2001: Need Cash Today? We are now buying almost anything. John T. Downey III - SPECIALS: Buy a game, get a FREE cd. XBOX or (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

MediaMax 1909 Vestal Parkway East Vestal 13850 Phone 607-484-1618 not sure about Lego every time I call I get a machine and when I went over they were closed :( Nicole~ "Alan Demlow" <demlow@lightlink.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

It would be great if you could check it out and let us know what's up--can you find out the phone# for us? I still couldn't locate Media Max online. Alan (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

The place is called Media Max now and its near the Wal-mart somewhere. Still the same mean guy runs the place. Not sure about Lego, could check while I'm at Wal-mart later if you want. Nicole~ "Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

(...) Ya..we are kinda at a dead end just now. Peter Jarvis has tried to find out more, but with no luck so far. Supposedly, the shop moved to Vestal somewhere but until we can nail down the coordinates any trip there will have to wait. Plus, if the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

I theoretically wouldn't mind heading down some day, but it's busy for us right now with the holiday season. The bigger problem is that I'm still not sure the place exists anymore. I just tried searching the web with no success; the only address I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

(...) Dave - Sounds good to me, but my car's usually full of wife and kids when I go down there to visit our folks. The HORC Hobby store that used to be located in the plaza on Harry L. Drive in Johnson City across from the TRU has been closed for (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Binghamton Field Trip?

Hey, at the last Ithaca meeting it was brought up that there is a huge trough of bricks at a hobby store. There was interest in going down there and checking it out. Well, Im interested in going before the Christmas break (I head back to the frozen (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Meeting Mins and other stuff

Sorry about the delay but, I've been doing some traveling and with Thanksgiving Finally behind us I can get back into normal mode. Meeting Attendance Alan D. Ed M. Wayne S. John R. With all the noise, I was suprised we got anything done. To recap, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!!

(...) Jen - You've actually been eloquent enough to echo my own thoughts...thank you. Kevin - indeed, we missed you at the last LUCNY meeting, but rest assured, we didn't make any new motions without you! Here's wishing you future strength and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Sat the 17th?

(...) ...Sorry we missed you... We discussed meeting in a quieter place next time, so maybe the wrong exit this time will be the right exit next time! :^) Wayne's working on posting some meeting minutes, so I won't steal his thunder by giving out (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Sat the 17th?

We ended up getting off at the wrong exit and didn't get there until about 3:15 : ( It wasn't too bad though, we shopped a bit and then stopped in to visit with some of my family in Syracuse. We'll be more prompt next time : ) Alan Demlow (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Sat the 17th?

Did you manage to find anybody? I guess the gathering broke up a little after 2:30 (2:45?), and we hadn't seen you by then. That would be awful if you drove over and missed everybody! Alan (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: 81 and still in Lego

(...) Whoohoo! I've got 51 years of building ahead! :) Congrats & happy birthday! James (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  81 and still in Lego

Duane my father in law turned 81 last Friday. Still a Lego maniac. Nicole~ (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people)

  FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!!

FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!! [ note: long ] Some of you may know, but I believe that most Lugnetter’s do not know, that I was involved in a major motor vehicle accident in December 2000. I have not felt the need to broadcast this information until (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.ny) !!

  Re: Sat the 17th?

We're running a little late today, but we expect to be there round 2-2:30 : ) Wayne Sardullo <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:GMt9oI.4vv@lugnet.com... (...) other (...) the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Trade wants

Hi, all. Here's my parts want list. I prefer to trade, but can also pay a reasonable amount for spares. I also have plenty of other spares myself and am quite willing to look through them for your need! Alan NOTE: Common parts should be in excellent (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Sat the 17th?

Amy & I are planning to be there : ) Wayne Sardullo <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:GMt9oI.4vv@lugnet.com... (...) other (...) the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Sat the 17th?

I'll be there at 1, but I've got an appointment at 3:40 pm at West Hill High, so I may have to leave early. -John Rudy (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Fwd: Saturday in Syracuse

(...) I'll most likely be there. I'm getting back in town late the night before, so there's a chance I won't make it, with airline delays and all, but look for me to be there. Ed (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Fwd: Saturday in Syracuse

(...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Sat the 17th?

Are we still on for the 17th? Just want to know now so I don't go making other plans. I really don't have an agenda setup but, I'm sure we can do it on the fly. If trading or buying is still up I have my stuff posted on my website... (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Saturday get-together

Here are directions (let me know if you need more), and also a trade list for parts following. I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow at one (or a little after, Kevin? ;-) Alan Hi. As mentioned in previous posts, I'm happy to host a Lucny (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  November 10 Meeting in Ithaca

Some of us will be getting together on November 10 in Ithaca. I will be getting stuff together tomorrow and I hope to bring other Legoheads with me. One Big Problem: I do not have the coordinates. Destination is the home of Alan Demlow, but the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Thanks Alan, that was helpful. Sorry about mixing up Ithaca and Cortland, I'm in Friday Mode, no school tomorrow thru Monday :) Have Fun, and Play Well, hope to have a full report from you guys when I come back. -John Rudy (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

There's a meeting on the 10th in Ithaca (not Cortland--I suggested that originally since it's midway between 'Cuse and Ithaca, but it seems no Syracusers can make it on the 10th anyways) at our apartment, and also on the 17th in Syracuse, as far as (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

(...) Ok, So, there is the meeting this weekend in Cortland still(as per (URL) and the meeting on the 17th (at the mall??)for those that can't make the 10th . Does this sound good to everyone? Do I have flawed logic? Is someone going to the meeting (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Meeting Nov. 10 in Ithaca (rump session?)

Hi. As mentioned in previous posts, I'm happy to host a Lucny gathering this Saturday, Nov. 10, at my place in Ithaca. Feel free to come about 1; the meeting will have to break up by 4:30 or so. I don't have any great ideas for activities except for (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

(...) Count ALL of us in too...so far. Nicole~ (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

(...) <snip> You know I really should read the whole thread before posting things :). The may actually be better for us cause it's turning out that we ALL may be able to show up :). Nicole~ (URL) for Duel's Tales (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

(...) <snip> Well all I'm sorry but it looks like nobody from the Drumm clan will be coming. The only person avalible is Duane and he's not up to trying to get there by himself. Here's to hoping that the meeting goes well. Duel's Tales has been (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Hey, 1:00 should be good, we just need to figure out a place to meet. If its at your apartment, Alan, I just need directions. :) As for a want list, here it goes: White arches of any variety Those 4x4x6 droid escape panels 2x1 modified round top (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

I just checked with my wife and we can do either the 10th or the 17th, but the 17th is actually better for us : ) -JSM John Rudy <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:GMCGLy.Dpq@lugnet.com... (...) How does (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

It's fine with me if people would like to come to my apartment some time Saturday, with afternoon being the preferred time. I'll be gone after about 5. The only caveat that I can think of is that we do have a cat, so if anybody has serious allergies (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

(...) I will put my vote in for November 10 in Ithaca. This will be good for me. Also, I might be able to bring along 2 other Lego fans -- Peter Jarvis lives in Freeville and John ??? who lives in Dryden can travel to Ithaca with me if they are (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

The 17th seems fine with me. Lets do it then, if it works for everyone else. Actually, the 10th is looking worse and worse for me anyway. I need to find a house for next year! People for the 17th: Dave, Wayne, John, Ed, and Alan? Anyone else? -Dave (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

I think the 17th would be cooler but its up to everyone else, I'd much rather have more people so we can all chat and move things along. this weekend just is a bad weekend for me, usually I am free on the weekends. Wayne (...) does (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

(...) Alan et all, The 17th is crystal for me. Do we want to call a delay of game or do you guys want to just play on through? Wayne, Nicole, Jason, Dave (I think I got everyone who has responded to the thread)? What are your thoughts? I realize (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact