Re: And So This Is Christmas...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 17:29:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Rudy writes:
*snippage*
   This morning, under the tree, I received two sets, neither I asked for.
:)  If we ever do have a train-show, count me in for a METROLINER and CLUB
CAR!!!!
   Speaking of Train-shows, any word on Binghamton, Ed?  Did we ditch it?
   I am ecstatic.  I hope that your Holidays were Merry and Bright, and
that maybe you had snow.  We did, 3.5 inches on the ground as I speak.

Happy Ho-Ho-Ho!
-John Rudy

John -
Excellent news of your receipt of the Metroliner and Club Car!  Those are
two great models.  You've had the happy experience of putting it together, I
gather?  Very cool set.  I got a copy from Germany a year ago, but the dang
thing was already assembled!  I took it apart and re-built it anyway.  I got
the Club Car for my birthday a couple of months ago - my wife is cool, and
responds well to LEGO hints...and came through with a MOT hopper car and
cypress trees this year.

Wayne and I have been talking about participation in the toy train show in
Binghamton, and the organizers of the show have been wanting us there, but
our schedules won't allow it.  I'll be in TX during the show, and Wayne's
not going to be able to make it either.  I think we'll try for next year,
and probably be better prepared anyway.  Besides, we'll have a huge
Metroliner consist to pull about on the layout then!

Have a happy!
Ed