Re: Meeting in November?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 18:24:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Rudy writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Alan Demlow writes:

Another option is to delay a week until Saturday Nov. 17 in Syracuse.  How does
that sound for people?

Alan et all,
The 17th is crystal for me. Do we want to call a delay of game or do you
guys want to just play on through?  Wayne, Nicole, Jason, Dave (I think I
got everyone who has responded to the thread)?  What are your thoughts?  I
realize nothing's going to work for everyone...
-John Rudy
www.geocitis.com/TJJohn12
<snip>

You know I really should read the whole thread before posting things :).
The may actually be better for us cause it's turning out that we ALL may be
able to show up :).
Nicole~
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1 for Duel's Tales