Re: Meeting in November?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 17:25:04 GMT

No guarantees, but offhand it sounds good to me as long as we stick with the 1
o'clock time.  I'd hafta leave Syracuse by 4 or so as I have an evening
engagement in Ithaca, but that shouldn't cut things too short for me.

Alan

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Dave Amos writes:
Hey all, maybe its time to get back together?  I was thinking along the
lines of November 10th?  How does that sound?  Carosel mall seemed to be a
good place to meet.  Comments?

If we really wanted to rush things again, I COULD do it this weekend.  But
the 10 seems much nicer.

-Dave