Re: Meeting in November?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 20:22:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Alan Demlow writes:

Another option is to delay a week until Saturday Nov. 17 in Syracuse.  How does
that sound for people?

Alan et all,
The 17th is crystal for me. Do we want to call a delay of game or do you
guys want to just play on through?  Wayne, Nicole, Jason, Dave (I think I
got everyone who has responded to the thread)?  What are your thoughts?  I
realize nothing's going to work for everyone...
-John Rudy
www.geocitis.com/TJJohn12

<snip>
Alan

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Dave Amos writes:
Alan, I am ALL for Ithaca!

:)

-Dave
<snip, Snip, snipity...>