Re: Meeting in November?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:18:25 GMT

Not so good for me, unless you guys want to come to Gettysburg! :)
I'm (unless something horrible happens) out of town that whole weekend :(
Maybe you guys can take some photos and post them, I too would like to see
what Dave has built.
-John "Happy Halloween" Rudy
www.geocities.com/TJJohn12

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Ed McGlynn writes:
Dave -

Sounds like a good idea to me -
How about Nov. 10th at 1:00 PM at the top of the escalators again in the
food court?  I received a flyer on a train show I'd like to pass by the
group, and I'd like to hear about how many creations you've come up with in
your cramped little dorm room with limited LEGO medium to work with!

Ed

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Dave Amos writes:
Hey all, maybe its time to get back together?  I was thinking along the
lines of November 10th?  How does that sound?  Carosel mall seemed to be a
good place to meet.  Comments?

If we really wanted to rush things again, I COULD do it this weekend.  But
the 10 seems much nicer.

-Dave