Re: Meeting in November?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 22:02:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Dave Amos writes:
Alan, I am ALL for Ithaca!

:)

-Dave

I will put my vote in for November 10 in Ithaca.

This will be good for me.  Also, I might be able to bring along 2 other Lego
fans -- Peter Jarvis lives in Freeville and John ??? who lives in Dryden can
travel to Ithaca with me if they are available.

November 17 will not work for me.

I will be back in University Hospital once again for leg surgery on 11.16.
Hopefully this will be the last surgery for me.

As for Ithaca, do we have a location yet?
Alan, have you offered your apartment as a meeting place?
In town, I cannot think of a good place, but Cornell University has dozens of
possibilities.  Many buildings are not locked on weekends and meeting rooms are
plentiful.  Goldwin Smith Hall, Warren Hall, Mann Library, Plant Science,
Statler Hall, Upson Hall, Willard Straight Hall, Noyes CC, RPCC, etc....

__Kevin Salm__

.