Subject:
November 10 Meeting in Ithaca
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 05:48:19 GMT

Some of us will be getting together on November 10 in Ithaca.

I will be getting stuff together tomorrow and I hope to bring other Legoheads
with me.

One Big Problem:  I do not have the coordinates.  Destination is the home of
Alan Demlow, but the logistics of arriving at the correct location have not yet
been received.

Alan, please send along an email to us interested parties with directions to
your home.  I know most streets in Ithaca and surrounding so only need the
micro details about your place of residence.

Dunno how Dave Amos will be getting to your place, but I better not offer
because I expect to have other people and parephenalia in the car--plus I am
always, always late.

__Kevin Salm__