Subject:
WOW what a week....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 02:21:28 GMT

Well, its been quiet here so I'm going to stir up some new News.. As per Ed's
last message I thought I wasn't going to make the train show until Monday the
7th When My boss called me in and said, "Mr Sardullo, we understand what a
great job you have been doing but I'm sorry we have to lay you off", DOH. This
was a little bit of a suprise to me as well as the others who work at my old
job.  So not that I was sad to go or get laid off... Things might actually be
better for me in the long run. Anyhow, I was going to make plans late in the
game to try and get the Train show going but I found out that I won't be there
that week again. I decided that after 8+ years of College and Hardcore work, I
am going to take a REAL Vacation and not some silly little trip here and there.
In the mean time I have been relaxing and playing with the lego again. I've
been putting the final touches on the Train Repair Station. I was able to
include an indoor sliding crane which works nicely.. Hope to have picts soon. I
will post links once they are up. Any how...

Happy belated New Year Everyone....

Wayne