Re: Binghamton Field Trip?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:59:16 GMT

MediaMax 1909 Vestal Parkway East Vestal 13850 Phone 607-484-1618
not sure about Lego every time I call I get a machine
and when I went over they were closed :(
Nicole~

"Alan Demlow" <demlow@lightlink.com> wrote in message
It would be great if you could check it out and let us know what's up--can
you find out the phone# for us?  I still couldn't locate Media Max online.

Alan

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Nicole Drumm writes:
The place is called Media Max now and its near the Wal-mart somewhere.
Still the same mean guy runs the place.
Not sure about Lego, could check while I'm at Wal-mart later if you want.
Nicole~

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Alan Demlow writes:
I theoretically wouldn't mind heading down some day, but it's busy for • us
right now with the holiday season.  The bigger problem is that I'm • still
not
sure the place exists anymore.  I just tried searching the web with no
success; the only address I could find was the old one.  Kevin was the • one
who said they had moved--I was just passing on stale rumors, Ed ;-) • Kevin
and/or Peter said they would call down there to see what they could • find
out, I believe.

Ya..we are kinda at a dead end just now.  Peter Jarvis has tried to • find
out
more, but with no luck so far.  Supposedly, the shop moved to Vestal • somewhere
but until we can nail down the coordinates any trip there will have to • wait.

Plus, if the stock of Lego is poor and the prices are high it will be a • waste
of time.  For me, the trip will be too far to justify unless I know in • advance
that I can get a buttload of good Lego for a good price.  Poor • condition
Lego
is not high on my list--I can do that good buying off Ebay...

When we can find out more, we will definitely get the word out.
But don't hold your breath, Dave.

__Kevin Salm__
....still in too much pain from my last surgery....very cranky....