Re: Binghamton Field Trip?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:56:28 GMT

The place is called Media Max now and its near the Wal-mart somewhere.
Still the same mean guy runs the place.
Not sure about Lego, could check while I'm at Wal-mart later if you want.
Nicole~

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Alan Demlow writes:
I theoretically wouldn't mind heading down some day, but it's busy for us
right now with the holiday season.  The bigger problem is that I'm still • not
sure the place exists anymore.  I just tried searching the web with no
success; the only address I could find was the old one.  Kevin was the • one
who said they had moved--I was just passing on stale rumors, Ed ;-) • Kevin
and/or Peter said they would call down there to see what they could find
out, I believe.

Ya..we are kinda at a dead end just now.  Peter Jarvis has tried to find • out
more, but with no luck so far.  Supposedly, the shop moved to Vestal • somewhere
but until we can nail down the coordinates any trip there will have to • wait.

Plus, if the stock of Lego is poor and the prices are high it will be a • waste
of time.  For me, the trip will be too far to justify unless I know in • advance
that I can get a buttload of good Lego for a good price.  Poor condition • Lego
is not high on my list--I can do that good buying off Ebay...

When we can find out more, we will definitely get the word out.
But don't hold your breath, Dave.

__Kevin Salm__
....still in too much pain from my last surgery....very cranky....