 People / 2732
Re: FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 00:35:21 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
Kevin Salm wrote:

FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!!

[ note: snipped ]

Kevin -

first off, congrats on your final surgery being over, that's wonderful
news :)
second - your courage is amazing!  I'm not sure I would fair as well in
even 1/2 of an ordeal as you have.

start building :)

JLB
(I wish I was more eloquent)

Jen -

You've actually been eloquent enough to echo my own thoughts...thank you.

Kevin - indeed, we missed you at the last LUCNY meeting, but rest assured,
we didn't make any new motions without you!  Here's wishing you future
strength and support.

Ed