 People / 2720
Re: FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:24:10 GMT

In lugnet.people, Kevin Salm writes:
FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!!

<SNIP!>

Kevin,

There isn't much to be said that hasn't alredy be stated. Our hearts and prayers
are with you during this life-changing recovery process. You've put yourself out
there in a way that few of us ever could or would. Thank you for this. You are
correct in stating that life can change in an instant. It frequently does, but
never to the degree that you experienced. I'm just glad you survived and are
healing.

Heal well,
Feel well,
Build well,