 People / 2718
Re: FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:32:42 GMT

Kevin,

I joined Lugnet around the same time that you began your absence from
here, so I didn't know you before your accident.  But reading your
tale of ordeal and recovery is inspiring, and I want you to know that
my sympathies and best wishes are with you as you continue to
recuperate.  I'm looking forward to your first MOC on Brickshelf
(since the accident) that you will hopefully post soon...

--Bill.