 People / 2722
Re: FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 03:11:13 GMT

In lugnet.people, Kevin Salm writes:
FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!!

Kevin,

Thank you for a touching story.  What a great message to us all.  Of some
small portion of your surgeries and recovery  I can relate to, having been
in surgery recently myself.  Two things my experience has taught me, and
which your story have reconfirmed, are:  things aren't nearly as bad as they
could be; and this, too, shall pass.

As for your renewed connection to the Brick, all I can say is...  WOO-HOO!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat