 People / 2715
Re: FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:53:19 GMT

Kevin,

First, let me say that I am extremely gratified to hear of your recovery.
Despite the pains and hardships you have endured, truly you are blessed to
have survived this ordeal at all.

Second, though I had caught wind of your accident, I had never heard how
serious it truly was. Though, of course, your decision to share this deeply
personal experience with us at this time, rather than sooner, was completely
your own, just know that with knowledge, even more thoughts and prayers
would have found their way to your side from the community. Also know that
my prayers are with you now, and your family and friends, as you continue to
recover.

You are correct that life is dear, but sometimes fleeting. I hope that
others will see your post, and, if they have troubles in their lives, that
there are folks in this community who are willing to throw a good thought or
prayer their way...all they have to do is ask...

Best wishes,

Matt