 People / 2717
Re: My dad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:23:51 GMT

"Bill Ward" <bill@wards.net> writes:
My father passed away today.  A couple of weeks ago I completed a model of the
PB4Y-2 "Privateer", the plane he flew during the Korean War.  I was originally
planning to bring it to his birthday dinner (October 22), but it wasn't done in
time, and I never got around to showing it to him, or even telling him about
it.  And now it's too late.  I guess I'll bring it to the funeral.

Anyway, if you would like to look at the model, you can find it at:
http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/air/pb4y-2/

Thank you to everyone who has offered their support and condolences
during this difficult time.  I am sorry that I haven't been able to
give individual thanks to everyone.  At times like this I am very glad
to be a part of this community.

--Bill.