 People / 2698
Re: My dad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 14:42:11 GMT

Life is precious, the love for your father shows, also the model is superb,
check out the rotating turret as well as all the other details, just great.

Your site is terrific too.

I hope all is ok....

C-ya

Eric
www.mylegomaster.com

In lugnet.people, William R. Ward writes:
My father passed away today.  A couple of weeks ago I completed a model of the
PB4Y-2 "Privateer", the plane he flew during the Korean War.  I was originally
planning to bring it to his birthday dinner (October 22), but it wasn't done in
time, and I never got around to showing it to him, or even telling him about
it.  And now it's too late.  I guess I'll bring it to the funeral.

Anyway, if you would like to look at the model, you can find it at:
http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/air/pb4y-2/

--Bill.

FUT: lugnet.people