Subject:
Meeting Mins and other stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 06:01:12 GMT

Sorry about the delay but, I've been doing some traveling and with Thanksgiving
Finally behind us I can get back into normal mode.

Meeting Attendance

Alan D.
Ed M.
Wayne S.
John R.

With all the noise, I was suprised we got anything done. To recap, We had a
nice little gathering and discussion.

John Displayed his KFC Building.. Nice Design. He even had the Kernel (hahah)
get it....
I brought my finally finished metroliner diesel engine. (Inspired by Ben F.)
with some personal twists..

We all did some trading, nothing to fancy other then a few pieces being
exchanged..

The main topic that was discussed was the Upcoming Train Display in Bingamton.
Ed has more details then I so, I will wait and see what he can get back on what
size of table(s) we have can use.

I'd really like to get something displayed and want to start planning now so we
don't wait until the last min. We would have Trains covered but need more Town
substance. I would like to get a response back from all that are interested.

If I'm not mistaken the Display would be Jan 2002 (can't remember the date but
its the weekend)

All Interested parties will submit something to display.

I'm not sure what our theme is but, I would like to keep it to display (LUCNY)
(what we are and what we like...)

So Far, Ed and I have raised our hands for this and I believe Alan too.

If you are interested in this we need to know so we can get your buildings( or
whatever) to be ready by Jan 2002. Once I get more info I will let everyone
know what space we have..
Most likely I will have a generic layout with plates and you can fill in as
need be.

As for what we will most likely have for the trains is at least 1 full running
loop (if we get two tables we might be able to get other set of loops.

I'd like to keep our personal MOC on the tracks. If we have non running models
I will try and come up with a simple round house or something.

Ed and I will have more info within the next few weeks.

Please post your ideas and thoughts. If you like to see something let us know.

Also keeping in mind that this will be a train show I don't want to over kill
with other things. However, I hope we can plan out a nice array of things to
make it look like a mini town..

So if your up for the challenge, let us know!!

Wayne