 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14722
Re: Mating Game - moc up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:21:32 GMT

Rob Antonishen wrote:

On 9/20/05, Chris Magno wrote:

if i were to do BoP again, i would not allow the tower bots.  and add a
size rule.

SO just say "at no time must an entry intentionally contact the ground."

-Rob A>

no, thats different.

a size rule, still allows you to EXPAND a tower, if you were that clever.

a no touch the ground rule, would disqualify any bot that broke, or had
parts brake off.

but this game is the past.  lets move forward to scoring.

Chris.