 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14698
Re: Mating Game - moc up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:50:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
hmm.  not exactly true.

If I were to bother to enter, my first entry would be a box.  That's it.  A 12 inch
x 12 inch x 10 brick high box.  Maybe it would have a sign that says "Put blocks
here"

My second entry would be an automatic pet feeder type of dispenser.  When something
bumps into it, it pops out one block.  I'm sure it can be done without even using a
motor.

With the turn out of rtl 19's entries, I think that there sould be some sort of
rule this time, that says that your entry much be a robot. Meaning that it
should have an RCX that it uses, and some motor/sensors that it uses. As this is
a robotics event.

Vitali