 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14696
Re: Mating Game - moc up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:06:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

<snip>

because there will be five months between now and the event to talk about it, but
the event is only one day.

Steve

Oh don't hide it--you know you wanna be up here for this one :)

Actually, we're probably doing this one more for the 'choice conversations' on
LUGNET than for anything else...

'Hey, how's your robot going to 'mate' with mine?'

'I think some flowers or dinner would be a good start...'

Eh, was funnier at dinner...

Dave K