 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14690
Re: Mating Game - moc up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:26:33 GMT

http://sparky.i989.net/blog/00000272.php

In which I have a few pics and some ideas about the event...

Have a boo!

Dave K

Hey,

Still wondering how will the robots find eachothers hopper, has that been
decided yet?

Vitali