 Off-Topic / Fun / 6409
6408  |  6410
Subject:
First (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 21:22:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Sandlin writes:
Thoughts? Ideas? Comments?
I'd sure like to see a dragon that was bigger than 2 minifigs tall.
Maybe it could come in its own set or something.
my 2 copper pieces
~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Congratulations Mark on being the first post of the new millennium.   :-)
(Of course some would argue for the odometer turn over a year ago.)

SRC