 Off-Topic / Debate / 17383
Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 04:40:06 GMT

Scott A wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:
Scott A wrote:

The question is how to make a place for the Palestinians to call home,
without turning the Israeli people out of their homes (which will not
solve anything, in fact, if one trusts that Israel does indeed have
nuclear weapons, such a course will trigger a nuclear war).

I think the Israeli people *do* need to be turned out of their homes - just
like they were in Sinai. Israel needs to respect international law and pull
back its people to the pre-67 borders.

If you bothered to read my posts, you would realize that I support
turning Israelis out of the illegal settlements.

Frank,
You can't really expect me to read all your posts on this issue just to be
sure you mean what you are saying? Asking for Israel to be disestablished is
an extreme view held by a minority.

Ok, I guess I'm done with this debate. Sorry for intruding. If people
aren't going to bother reading the whole debate it isn't worthwhile.

Scott - it's clear that you just like to jump on the one point in a
debate which bugs you, and can't be bothered to pay attention to a
person's whole outlook. Please don't bother to respond to any of my
posts in the future (should I decide to come back again).

BYE

Frank
(Who is about to consider asking .debate to be removed again, it's just
a bunch of people talking past each other...)