 Off-Topic / Debate / 17369
Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 11:09:33 GMT

What if the Palestinians are more likely to
believe the story about the Israeli devils murdering their kin en masse • because
of their personal bias?

I would have said "experience" rather than "bias"...

I think it amounts to the same thing.  I guess I'd prefer clinical detachment
when discussing these issues.

After they dropped a bomb on a residential area on the last month, Ariel
Sharon congratulated his forces on the strike and he described it as "a
great success".

That says it all.

Well, I don't think there's anything exactly wrong with that, as is.  If the
commoners are going to shield the villains with their lives, then they should
expect to get killed.  And, Israel wants to minimize the number of sons and
daughters of their own that are killed, so sending in ground troops would have
been foolish.

Now I do think that waging a half-assed military campaign is a bad call for the
Israelis.  They ought to either conquer or not.

Chris